Maxwell & McIntyre's Strawberry Toothpaste harnesses the fantastic qualities of organic coconut oil and natural strawberry to make this great toothpaste with your littlies in mind. It is an 100% natural, good-for-them product that will leave your child's mouth and teeth truly clean. It is 100% vegan and totally natural.
Our Strawberry Toothpaste is just like our Sweet Peppermint Coconut Oil Toothpaste, except with a natural strawberry twist that wee ones love! It is non foaming and more subtle in flavour compared to conventional toothpastes because Maxwell & McIntyre's does not contain foaming agents, artificial sweeteners and other nasty chemicals. Yay!
Each pot contains months of brushing sessions making your purchase very good value for money.
Our Strawberry Toothpaste is hand-made in Leigh, New Zealand, with:
- organic, cold pressed virgin coconut oil significantly reduces plaque and acts as a natural cleansing agent for the teeth and gums
- organic peppermint and spearmint oils with antibacterial, anti-fungal and antiviral properties which makes it great for the mouth as well as tasting great too
- natural baking soda is a very mild abrasive, helping in cleaning and whitening teeth, neutralizing acids in plaque, and freshens breath
- Natural Strawberry flavour for that taste kids love.
- organic xylitol is a plant derived sweetener which has been proven to reduce the formation of dental caries
- natural calcium carbonate gives the paste a creamy texture, acts as a mild abrasive and introduces calcium to the body and saliva
To apply, just scoop out onto your toothbrush. For shared jars get a free bamboo scoop at point of purchase. Use a soft toothbrush and no water when using, take your time brushing, then rinse with warm water.
If the paste goes firm in winter simply mix in 5ml of hot water using the back of a teaspoon. This will soften immediately. Repeat as required.
Prices quoted are an estimated retail value inc GST as we are manufacturers and do not sell direct.
This is great value as the jar will last upwards of 3 months or more.