Maxwell & McIntyre's new Sweet Peppermint Toothpaste harnesses the fantastic qualities of organic coconut and peppermint oils to make this great toothpaste. It is 100% vegan and totally natural.
It is non-foaming and as close as we can get to the flavour profile of commercial toothpastes without chemicals. Sweet Peppermint will leave your mouth truly refreshed with a clear, neutral palate, squeaky clean teeth and the delicious ping of carefully blended organic mints.
Perfect for helping masculine palates adapt from commercial blends.
Our Sweet Peppermint Toothpaste is hand-made in Leigh, New Zealand, with:
- organic, cold pressed virgin coconut oil significantly reduces plaque and acts as a natural cleansing agent for the teeth and gums
- organic peppermint and spearmint oils with antibacterial, anti-fungal and antiviral properties which makes it great for the mouth as well as tasting great too
- natural baking soda is a very mild abrasive, helping in cleaning and whitening teeth, neutralizing acids in plaque, and freshens breath
- organic aniseed oil naturally enhances flavour
- organic xylitol is a plant derived sweetener which has been proven to reduce the formation of dental caries
- natural calcium carbonate gives the paste a creamy texture, acts as a mild abrasive and introduces calcium to the body and saliva
To apply, just scoop out onto your toothbrush. For shared jars get a free bamboo scoop at point of purchase. Use a soft toothbrush and no water when using, take your time brushing, then rinse with warm water.
If the paste goes firm in winter simply mix in 5ml of hot water using the back of a teaspoon. This will soften immediately. Repeat as required.
Prices quoted are an estimated retail value inc GST.
This is great value as the jar will last upwards of 3 months or more.