Take care of dry heels
Take care of those cracked heels.
We suggest giving your tootsies some TLC:
1. Soak your feet in a bucket of warm water for 10 minutes (or more).
2. Use a pumice stone or loofah to give your feet a scrub and remove the dead, thickened skin.
3. Gently dry your feet.
4. Apply moisturiser to your heels.
5. Put on socks – this helps lock in the moisturiser and really let it soak in. If you can, wear them overnight.
- Keep up the moisturising every night.
- Once your heels are healing, we recommend you soak your feet and remove dead skin at least once a week (you might find you can do this in the shower),and moisturise regularly to stop the problem coming back.
- Avoid scrubbing your feet when they’re dry as this increases your risk for damaged skin.
Disclaimer: The information presented here has been written to the best of our knowledge. However, the information is not intended to be comprehensive or to provide medical advice to you. While all care has been taken to ensure the accuracy of the information, no responsibility or liability is accepted. All health ailments, conditions or concerns should be treated by a qualified health professional.